We're hiring! If you'd like to be part of a small (but fabulous) dancewear business, come join the C&V squad!
We're based in a home office located in the west coast/Clementi area of Singapore. Our office has dogs, and cookies.
How to apply: See a job you think you'd be a good fit for? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, portfolio (if applicable) and tell us a bit about yourself and why you think you'd be great at the job!
Creative/Graphic Designer (Full/Part time)
We’re looking for a creative and responsible part-time designer to help turn our good ballet juju into reality both physically and across the interwebs in a appealing, coherent, fun and functional way but make it ~aesthetic.
Create design collateral and content across various digital platforms (Instagram, Facebook, newsletters, website, all that good stuff!) with an end goal focus - you make creative, aesthetically-appropriate assets that also meet our business and strategic goals!)
Create, design and help develop new product designs
Ensure our brand look and voice is successfully+consistently implemented across projects and channel
Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize accordingly and meet deadlines
Generate original concepts and ideas with a fresh visual approach to design
Help create, evolve and implement our brand look and standards
Degree/diploma in graphic arts, communications or related field, or a strong portfolio - as long as you know how to do your stuff, we're cool!
Proficient in Adobe photo and video editing software (Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere Pro etc)
Comfortable working independently and in a team
Strong sense of design and detail-oriented.
Responsible and reliable (obviously!)
Understands our brand ethos and what we stand for (sustainability, inclusiveness, kindness, fun and good juju!)
Interested in creating and championing new ideas and approaches, values originality, and is always interested in learning and growing
Appreciates a good meme
Knowledge of ballet preferred but not compulsory
Administrative & Marketing Assistant (Full time)
Our administrative + marketing assistant is someone who straddles both the creative and practical side of C&V. We’re looking for someone who’s responsible, efficient, with a strong sense of initiative, good ideas and great organisational skills. You’re basically a walking Pinterest - i.e. organised yet aesthetic.
- Working on product development, creation, scheduling and launches.
- Brainstorming and creating content + copy ideas with the team
- Scheduling and helping put together social media collateral (instagram, newsletters etc)
- Sometimes photoshopping your boss into photos with a certain famous male ballet dancer for #CONTENT reasons
- Following, creating and implementing standard operating procedure guidelines
- Keep track of various schedules, tasks and deadlines, and making sure everyone/everything is on track
- Managing bills and invoicing
- Order fulfillment and inventory management
- Customer service
- Sourcing for and liaising with suppliers and manufacturers
- Assist with supervising interns
- Keeping the website updated
- Reminding your boss of stuff she needs to do because she has 6 million things to juggle and needs help
- Good command of English; working knowledge of Mandarin chinese
- Appreciates a good meme
- Extremely responsible, reliable and organised
- Familiarity with Adobe photo and/or video editing software (eg Adobe PhotoShop Illustrator, After Effects and/or Premiere Pro)
- Comfortable working independently and in a team
- Able to take initiative to carry out tasks, improve processes and troubleshoot
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Able to multitask, keep track of and meet deadlines, and manage multiple schedules
- Comfortable using spreadsheets and word processing programs
- Understands our brand ethos and what we stand for (sustainability, inclusivity, kindness, fun and good juju!)
- Knowledge of ballet preferred but not compulsory
Internships (Administrative and/or Design)
If you're a student looking for a school internship or some part time work, we periodically take in interns from time to time.
The intern will fulfill various administrative and creative tasks depending on your skillset and abilities.
You'll help out with content creation and marketing and work on administrative tasks like logistics and fulfillment, inventory management and stock-taking.
School Program interns
We take school program interns year round, particularly in digital media, design and marketing. Interested applicants may email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the INTERN APPLICATION in the subject title
- Has a good eye for detail
- Is neat, organized and meticulous (basically a walking Pinterest account/KonMari)
- Is able to work independently and in a team
- Is responsible and dependable and creative
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office/Google Docs and Sheets preferable
- Skills in content creation and digital design are a must if you're applying as a design intern (i,e you're experienced with Adobe Creative Suite)
- Knowledge of dance/ballet preferable
- Appreciates carbohydrates