The Sakura LeotardCloud & Victory
The most unique and lovely details we could think of, in one leotard. A soft lilac hue forms the base for delicate sprays of cherry blossoms that are strategically placed in a design that's not just feminine, but creates a line-enhancing tapered effect from your chest to your waist. The V cut front and back, and the off-shoulder effect created by the stretch mesh tulle help accentuate your lines.
A truly special, beautiful piece that’s not simply designed to look good - it’s designed to look good on you.
We've spotted this leotard on Royal Ballet principal ballerinas Marianela Nunez and Lauren Cuthbertson!
What we love about it
- Tapered waist for a sleek, flattering fit
- Soft, stretchy mesh upper
- Pull-on style - no buttons or zippers to worry about!
- Micropolyester body provides compression, four-way stretch and wicks moisture.
- Leotard is fully front-lined for comfort, extra compression and peace-of-mind when dancing.
- Pairs perfectly with our Degradé Rehearsal Skirt in Ombré Purple.
- Patricia Zhou is 5”6 and wears a medium
- Fits true to size. Because this is a long-sleeve, pull-on leotard made of compression material, if you have broader shoulders or hips or are in between sizes, we recommend sizing up!
|Bust (inches)||Hips (inches)||Waist (inches)|
|X-Small||4'9" - 4'11"||28 - 30||31 - 33||22 - 24|
|Small||4'11" - 5'2"||30 - 32||33 - 35||23 - 26|
|Medium||5'2" - 5'5"||32 - 34||35 - 37||24 - 27|
|Large||5'5" - 5'7"||34 - 36||38 - 40||26 - 28|