The Tiger LeotardCloud & Victory
I (i.e Min, founder of C&V, hi!), have always wanted to design a ballet leotard with a tiger on it. According to the Chinese zodiac, I was born in the year of the tiger - the fire tiger, to be exact! - and tiger babies are traditionally considered bad luck. But if you ask me, tigers are fierce, determined and kickass.
I created a leotard based on a Chinese painting of a tiger, with two V-stripe details on the torso for an athletic touch. It's a leotard I created not just for me, but for all the fierce women I've known. (If you follow C&V on instagram, you may have seen me wearing this on our ig stories!)
It doesn’t matter if you’re born in the year of the tiger or not, as long as you’ve got moxie - and believe me, you do, this leotard is for you. It’s athletic, it’s feminine, and did I mention that it’s got a tiger on it?
What we love about it:
- V neck front creates length in the neck
- V back detail accentuates the back
- Tapered waist for a sleek and flattering fit
- Constructed from micropolyester, which has compression and moisture-wicking properties.
- Fully front-lined for comfort and peace-of-mind when dancing.
- Leotard fits true to size. Patricia is 5”7, a US street size 2 and wears a medium. (I’m 5”1, a US size 2 and wear a small!)
- Fits true to size. If in between sizes, we recommend sizing up.
|Bust (inches)||Hips (inches)||Waist (inches)|
|X-Small||4'9" - 4'11"||28 - 30||31 - 33||22 - 24|
|Small||4'11" - 5'2"||30 - 32||33 - 35||23 - 26|
|Medium||5'2" - 5'5"||32 - 34||35 - 37||24 - 27|
|Large||5'5" - 5'7"||34 - 36||38 - 40||26 - 28|